What's unique about Cinematography in Vancouver and Portland, the land divided by the river

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Purposes

Of course the umbrella purpose of this blog is to complete an assignment in my Multimedia Journalism class at Clark College. For this reason I will be posting occasionally about topics not related to the theme of the blog, but which are required studying for the class.
The second purpose of this blog is to continue my enlightenment into the world of the interconnected web of the world wide web, whether it is on a device or a good old tower and monitor. This enlightenment of such social and news media as Twitter and Blogger are a result of necessity. I hope my previous view on these sites, and current view, will become clearer as I post about Multimedia Journalism.
The last purpose of this blog is an outlet, and hopefully a catalyst, of my interest in learning about and producing cinematography and photography.
To leave with a cliff hanger, I will say that I am lining up an interview with a local duo who produce quirky YouTube videos. I hope to have a filmed interview and a link to their page up by late next week.
Thanks for reading and till next time, tot siens! (Afrikaans)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the introduction. I'm looking forward to seeing the direction you take the theme of this blog. Good luck. Don't forget to fill your sites with links to topics you're discussing.

    ReplyDelete